Different Dimension- Light It Up Blue

Monday, April 21, 2014

I first saw this color on Chalkboard Nails last Spring and knew I had to have it. I tend to waffle on polish purchases and ended up waiting too long to snag this beauty. When it was finally back in stock, I didn't hesitate to grab a bottle. Light it Up Blue was inspired by Autism Speaks and World Autism Day. For every bottle purchased, Different Dimension will donate $2 to Autism Speaks.






Light It Up Blue is a sheer blue jelly loaded with blue and silver holographic glitter with a few large white hexagons. It also has a killer glow at night! All photos show two coats of Light It Up Blue over Sinful Colors Snow Me White. The formula was a nice consistency and jam packed with glitter. I wore this color all day and was pleasantly surprised when it glowed for two hours in the dark. It might have glowed longer then that, but I had to go to sleep eventually. The intensity does fade over time, but the first hour had a really intense glow. I definitely feel like this is a must-have color if you enjoy glow-in-the-dark nail polish.

Polishes used: Different Dimension- Light It Up Blue, Sinful Colors- Snow Me White, Poshe- Top Coat


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I adore this color and the cause it supports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous polish that supports such a great cause! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color! Does it get opaque on it's own with additional coats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's honestly too thin to bother building up. It's more like a slightly tinted clear blue base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful - thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete