Zoya Katherine & Finger Paints Colorful Dream Jelly Sandwich

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I'm apparently on a flakie kick! I did these back when I had crazy long nails. It's hard to believe I ever kept them that long.

Finger Paints Colorful Dream

Zoya Katherine Finger Paints Colorful Dream

Zoya Katherine Finger Paints Colorful Dream

This is a jelly sandwich of Zoya Katherine & Finger Paints Colorful Dream. I used three coats of Katherine and two coats of Colorful Dream. The formulas on both colors were nice. For some reason my Poshe didn't play well with the combo and managed to shrink and wrinkle a couple of the tips. I use Zoya and Poshe together regularly, so my hunch is that it doesn't like Finger Paints.

Kind of a nail fail because of the shrinkage, but I like it otherwise.

Polishes used: Zoya- Katherine, Finger Paints- Colorful Dream, Poshe- Top Coat, Orly- Bonder

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ahhh i know this is an old post but after seeing paloma the other day I looked around some more and found this one! And I didnt order it haha its ok I know I'll have fun with paloma thank you Im enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete