ILNP Mountain View & Ten Fold with UberChic Wild West Stamping

Friday, January 29, 2016

I'm changing things up a little bit for this post. I wanted to start you guys off with close ups of ILNP Mountain View and Ten Fold. There's so much going on with these colors that I wanted to show them off before I added some stamping.

ILNP Mountain View

Those flakies in Mountain View are so, so good.

ILNP Ten Fold

How about the flecks and holo in Ten Fold?! I would love to see more shades like that.

Ok, enough drooling. Here's what I did with the both of them:

ILNP Ten Fold Mountain View UberChic Wild West Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sonic Bloom

ILNP Ten Fold Mountain View UberChic Wild West Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sonic Bloom

This mani is pretty straightforward just like most of my stamped manis. I started with a base of ILNP Mountain View and Ten Fold. From there I stamped over Mountain View with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sonic Bloom and UberChic Wild West. Once the stamp had an adequate amount of time to dry, I topped it with a quick dry top coat.

Products used

  • ILNP- Mountain View & Ten Fold
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sonic Bloom
  • UberChic Wild West 1-01
What do you think of the new close ups? Do you find them helpful or unnecessary?

You Might Also Like

0 comments