Summer Dinosaurs feat. Maniology and Moon Shine Mani

Monday, June 28, 2021

Well hello there! I am actually here with a nail art post of all things. I know it's been ages, but swatching and life has kept me so busy that I just didn't have time for nail art. Things have started to slow down a bit, so I thought it would be fun to play around with a summery mani.

neon nails with dinosaur stamping

For this look I started with a base of Moon Shine Mani Coral Fixation and Neo Code. I followed up with Moon Shine Mani Let's Go Quick Dry Top coat.

neon nails with dinosaur stamping

Once my mani was dry to the touch I stamped over it using Maniology MXM004 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I quickly followed up with a second stamp of Lina Black stamping polish. I finished the look off with Lina's Fearless Top Coat for a no-smudge seal.

neon nails with dinosaur stamping

I loved the dinosaurs and the summery/throwback color scheme! Unfortunately this plate was only available to Mani X Me subscribers, but I think you might be able to order past plates if you sign up for a membership.

all products used for nail art arranged in flat lay

Product List

You Might Also Like

0 comments