Happy Halloween & Samhain!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I know it's been a while since I have posted. Life tends to get in the way occasionally. I figured I would keep things simple by sharing a fun and simple Halloween/Autumn mani I did last week.

Image

This is 2 coats of Essie "School of Hard Rocks" topped with 3 coats of Lucky 13 Lacquer's "Hey, Who Turned Out the Lights" which is a super luminescent topcoat.

DSC_0625

This was taken in a semi dark room after charging the polish for only a minute under a halogen light.



I also wanted to share my other favorite mani from earlier this month. I have mad love for Model City Polish and was incredibly excited when she released her Halloween line. DSC_0543

This is two coats of Essie "School of Hard Rocks" topped with one pumpkin bread scented coat of Model City Polish "The Great Pumpkin Massacre." I really dig the black holographic glitter she used. The formula was easy to work with and required no effort with glitter placement. I am seriously in love!

If you would like to pick up "The Great Pumpkin Massacre" do it soon! These are limited edition and will not be available next year.





You Might Also Like

1 comments