Rainbow Honey Jelly Sandwich using Zoya Paloma

Friday, March 27, 2015

One of the things that attracted me to jellies were all of the beautiful jelly sandwiches being created. This was way before I knew what indies were, and the concept was kind of mind blowing. I know you are probably laughing at me right now, but that's the honest truth. Three years later and I'm hopelessly addicted to indies and jelly sandwiches.

Rainbow Honey Stellar Treat

Rainbow Honey XOXO

I was desperately trying to work through my untrieds when I realized that Rainbow Honey XOXO and Stellar Treat worked well together. I stuck one coat of each over two coats of Zoya Paloma. After that dried I topped it off with one more coat of Paloma to create that squishy depth.

Rainbow Honey XOXO Stellar Treat Zoya Paloma

Rainbow Honey XOXO Stellar Treat Zoya Paloma

XOXO and Stellar Treat have nice formulas. I know a lot of people report that Rainbow Honey has a thick formula for glitters, but it was not the case with either of these. I think either would look nice as a glitter topper, but I couldn't resist putting them between a jelly.

Discussion: Do you love or hate jellies?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Zoya is having a sale and I wanted to get frida and paloma but I was on the fence...until I found your blog :) this looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Now I want the Gloss trio too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you found me :-). The Zoya jellies offer nearly endless nail art potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need them! They are the best (plain) jellies I own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squishy is the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well since Zoya was having a sale I picked all three up... but they were "free"!

    ReplyDelete