Starlight Polish Dragon Scales & Sinful Colors Call You Later

Monday, May 04, 2015

You know what's embarrassing? Having colors in your untried pile for over a year. I don't usually do it on purpose, but it happens occasionally. In my defense, my bottle of Starlight Polish Dragon Scales is a mini, so it kept getting pushed back behind larger bottles.

Starlight Polish Dragon Scales Sinful Colors Call You Later

Starlight Polish Dragon Scales Sinful Colors Call You Later

Starlight Polish Dragon Scales is a green jelly with shifty green glitter. It shifts between green and yellow in the right lighting. Sinful Colors Call You Later is a green and yellow glitter topper. The glitter seems to be dense enough that you could build it up to full coverage. 

My swatches show three coats of Starlight Polish Dragon Scales topped with one coat of Sinful Colors Call You Later. I was happy with the formula of both polishes for the most part. That being said, Dragon Scales started to get a little gummy around the opening of the bottle by the time I started to apply my second coat. 

Since I'm being really candid in the post, I will admit that I wore this mani before St. Patty's day. By the time this is posted from my queue, it will have been around 2.5 months since I wore it. I like the mani, but it feels rather seasonal to me.

What do you think about posting out-of-season colors? I personally don't mind seeing all colors year round.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Both greens are pretty and go well here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear whatever I feel like wearing. Most of the time, I'm on time with seasons but every once in awhile, I just need some Halloween colors in March, or a hot pink in November.

    ReplyDelete