Winter Wonderland Snowflakes featuring Powder Perfect Scarab

Monday, December 19, 2016

I'm trying to get into the winter spirit today, so I figured snowflakes were just the thing. We just got through a rare patch of snow out here in the PNW, so these couldn't be more perfect.

nail art

I wanted to incorporate a handful of different colors without making this mani overtly holiday themed. I gravitate toward blue and purple frequently, so that's what I ended up with this time. 

nail polish swatch
Powder Perfect Scarab

nail art
Zoya Purity & Sally Hansen Insta Dri Cherry Fast

nail art
Zoya Katherine & Sinful Colors Snow Me White

nail art

Don't you just adore the delicate snowflakes?! I think I've used that large one the most out of all of the snowflake prints I own.

nail art

Products used

You Might Also Like

0 comments