Baroness X Doomfire over Orly Happy & Healthy

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hey guys! We are so close to the weekend that I can almost taste it. I'm excited/panicked for the holidays, but I know it will be over soon enough. Today's post features Baroness X Doomfire. It was a gift from the magical & lovely maker Demi. This polish is one of just a few that contains the mysterious and elusive Unicorn Pee pigment. Let's have a look!

Baroness X Doomfire

nail polish bottle
Baroness X Doomfire

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

I'm going to be 100% honest with you guys because that's what I built this blog on. I personally don't care for Doomfire on its own. I can't stand the visible nail line, so I don't enjoy wearing without a base shade. That said, this is a near dupe of my beloved, old-school Liquid Euphoria Bliss. I may not enjoy wearing this shade alone, but it has quickly become a favorite topper for just about everything I can think of. My swatches show two coats over Orly Breathable Happy & Healthy.

nail polish swatch

You see that shimmer? Yeah. It's that good. The above photo was shot in lower light than my typical photos, but I feel it was the best way to show off the effect.

Ok. Here's the bad news. This stunner is only available for The X Army members, and it's only released in limited quantities on special occasions. If you would like to keep up to date on the latest and greatest from Baroness X be sure to request to join The X Army by clicking the link below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments