Zoya Elodie & Nina

Monday, December 08, 2014

I just wanted to share a quick mani with you guys. The closer we get to Christmas, the more stressed out I get! I have a ton of gifts I still need to knit, bake, and put together. Somewhere in there I need to lift weights and work. In all honesty, work and lifting always come first.

This mani is atypical of what you are used to seeing right now, but I wanted to enjoy something different.

Zoya Elodie Zoya Nina

Zoya Elodie Zoya Nina

Zoya Elodie is a salmon pink crelly. The formula was a nice consistency and reached full coverage with three coats. Nina is a chocolate brown creme as shown on my ring finger. The formula is super smooth and barely needed a second coat for full coverage. 

As usual, I don't have a single complaint for Zoya. They quickly became my favorite mainstream brand.

Are you guys rocking holiday manis or something different?

You Might Also Like

2 comments