He Picked My Polish Again!

Monday, April 28, 2014

I had so much fun with last month's He Picks My Polish challenge, that I asked Brian to pick for me again. I'm not going to lie, his ego was pretty inflated last month with all of your compliments. When I showed him what you all said he replied back with "you're welcome" in a kind of cocky tone. I'm pretty sure he thinks he can run this blog. Here are Brian's picks for this month:

Ulta Frosted China Glaze He Picks My Polish

Ulta Frosted China Glaze He Picks My Polish

I'm unsure what the name of the blue is because it has been missing its sticker for years now. After some googling I think it might be China Glaze Shower Together. Maybe one of you owns it or a similar color and can confirm?

This is two coats of my mystery blue topped with one coat of Ulta Frosted. I think Brian has figured out that you can put glitter over anything. I tried to encourage him to pick another color to add to the challenge, but he said I needed to stick with his two choices or he wasn't going to pick again.

What do you guys think of the combo? I like it, but I definitely think his first pairing was much more interesting.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I like it! Sparklely and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That blue is delish with that glitter! But he totally played it safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still quite like this pairing. It looks so frosty like winter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He picked a great pair! But don't tell him I said that. :P


    Also, I'm liking the changes. Very simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of surprised he went this route with his color pickings, especially with that bold combo he picked last round. These are so soft and pretty, a complete 180. Love how they work together though :) Glitter + anything always = good lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely won't! It got to his head last time. And thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I should just let him pick when I can't make up my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree. I'm not sure if he realized what it would look like or not. I think we are still in the "glitter goes on everything" stage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here. Thanks for starting this fun tag!

    ReplyDelete