Soft Holo Flowers featuring Bliss Polish Ocean

Monday, January 02, 2017

Happy New Year! I can't believe how quickly 2016 flew by. There were ups and downs, but I really don't think it was that terrible of a year. A new year generally symbolizes a fresh start, so I thought I would start the year off with a low-key look.

This post features Bliss Polish Ocean, and some intricate stamping using Moyra Florality 1.

Bliss Polish Ocean

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Ocean blue creme
Coverage: 1 coat
Notes: You guys know how much I love one-coaters, so it should come as no surprise that I'm quite fond of this shade. My dream it to eventually have a rainbow of one coat cremes. I'm not sure if that will ever happen, but a girl can wish!

flower nail art

flower nail art

flower nail art

Products used


If you enjoyed this post you might like Moyra Florality 1 Plate Review and Bliss Polish Winter Cremes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments