Pahlish | Ghost in my Lungs

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hey guys! Sorry I disappeared on you so suddenly. My husband fractured his tibia last week and I'm scrambling to get the house chores taken care of on top of my usual work stuff. Unfortunately that meant that I had to step away from the blog for a few. The lovely Jenalyn offered to step in and help out with today's blog post. Please head over to Two Girls One Blush to show her some love!

nail polish swatch 

Ohay! I'm Jenalyn, or Velasha-whichever you prefer and I'm the weirdo behind www.twogirlsoneblush.com! I popped on over to help the ever-lovely Courtney out this week. I'm super jazzed to be here, and sharing one of my favorite polishes of 2017 (so far. THE YEAR IS YOUNG!) I may or may not have made a mistake in choosing this one to share because it's currently sold out, but it's just so pretty that I can't keep it all to myself! I've purchased quite a few Pahlishes, and I love each and every one of them. The formulas are all delightful, and their customer service is top notch. So, let's get to it, shall we? This is going to be quick and dirty, but oh so pretty. I promise. Ghost in my Lungs; "a blackened olive linear holographic with gold flakes." I never ever would have thought that I'd fall in love with olive polishes, but here we are, folks. Here we are.

You'll have to forgive me, the holo totally freaked out my camera. Worth it, though. So worth it.

nail polish swatch

Ohhh yeah. This one is fully opaque in one. single. coat. I think I need a cold shower.

nail polish swatch

I just. I can't even, y'all. The holo flame is so strong that it's unreal. Even in natural lighting, it glows. My roommates approve. (and by approve, I mean I stuck my fingers in their face while they're playing WoW and I didn't hear "Jenalyn, go away.")
   nail polish swatch    

See why I feel guilty about sharing this one? It's delicious in every way possible. I'm hoping that Shannon brings it back. It's such a unique color, not quite charcoal, not quite olive. It totally screams Slytherin to me. What about for you? I know this was super quick, but I'm hoping that you're so entranced by the polish that you won't even notice. Maybe. Hopefully. Please? I appreciate y'all taking the time to check this out (and Courtney for allowing me to share on here)! If you'd like to see more of my posts, me and my southern sass can be found either at TGOB or on Instagram!     

You Might Also Like

0 comments