Ever After Polish A Whole New World With You featuring Powder Perfect Stamping

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Have you ever had a polish that was just average pretty in the bottle, but was phenomenal on your nails? My most recent encounter with something like that was Ever After Polish A Whole New World With You. It sat in my helmer for a while with the occasional glance, but I just wasn't "feeling it" most of the time. When I finally got around to wearing it I was blown away.

nail polish bottle
Ever After Polish A Whole New World With You
I put extra effort into that bottle shot to give you an idea of what wearing it was really like. Surprisingly enough, the lights I use for photos dulled that beautiful gold shimmer so I had to hold the bottle just right to tease it out.

A Whole New World With You


nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Light blue holo with silver flakes and gold shimmer
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This shade is dazzling regardless of lighting. I personally found it to be prettier in low or natural light.

Powder Perfect Art Deco 1

nail art

nail art

nail art

I have a weird thing with light blues and deep reds, so I decided to pair the two together. I think it makes a nice combination.

Products used


You Might Also Like

0 comments