Model City Polish- Bobbing for Apples

Saturday, September 07, 2013

I know it's a little early to be busting out Autumn and Halloween stuff, but at least I'm not pulling a Costco with Christmas decorations!

Today I have Bobbing for Apples from Model City Polish's Halloween collection. The polish is made up of medium sized red circle glitter, small red circle glitter, and a ton of holographic glitter.

DSC_0482

The application was incredibly smooth and required no fishing to get the larger glitter out. This is one coat of Bobbing for Apples over two coats of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous by OPI, topped with Poshe top coat.

DSC_0440



DSC_0477

I opted for the scented set of polishes which came with a cuticle oil. Bobbing for Apples is apple scented (duh), The Great Pumpkin Massacre has a pumpkin bread scent, and Witch's Brew smells like fruit punch. While I couldn't smell the apple very much, I wasn't disappointed. I don't recommend sniffing the liquid polish in the bottle like I did. My neighbors probably thought I was huffing >.<

Model City Polish always makes lovely colors, but Bobbing for Apples is truly stunning.

Keep an eye out in the upcoming weeks for my review of The Great Pumpkin Massacre and Witch's Brew!

You Might Also Like

0 comments