Model City Polish- "Coal" Review

Monday, December 16, 2013

This year, Nina of Model City Polish decided to create a charity polish to benefit her local humane society. $2 from each bottle of Coal purchased will go towards buying food, treats and toys for animals in need. 

Image

Image

Image

Image

Sorry for the photo spam, but isn't it gorgeous?! The formula was really nice for a jelly. I didn't have to fish for glitter or shift it around at all. I loved Nina's initial swatches so much that I bought two! One for myself and one for a gift. 

If you love Coal as much as I do, be sure to order a bottle soon! I'm not sure if these are going to be limited edition, but I have a hunch they won't be available after the holidays.

Polishes used: Model City Polish-"Coal", Rimmel London-"Lasting Finish Pro"

Etsy | Facebook | Blog

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments