July's Fave Five

Friday, August 01, 2014

It's that time again! I know it seems like a just did a wrap up for June, but that was way later than normal. Here are my top picks for July:

Starting with the upper left we have Emerald & Ash- Snozzberries, Pretty & Polished- The Gamorous Life, Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Dunka Crelly, SuperChic Lacquer- The American Woman Trio, and Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Slimed.

I know you are looking at that photo saying, "Wait! I see more than five lacquers in there." You are right my friend. I couldn't choose just one of the colors from SuperChic Lacquer's American Woman Trio. I figured that they are all a part of the same photo, so we can let it slide this month.

Any thoughts on what you would like to see next month? More glitter? Stamping? Watermarbles? Tutorials? Leave me a comment and I will do my best to make it happen!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great favorites for the month! I just love that green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, doll! I don't know if I would have picked any differently.

    ReplyDelete