Stamping with Firecracker Lacquer's Captivating Creatures Collection

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a great Monday. It's been a fairly busy week for me, so I just wanted to share a couple stamped manis I did. If you are looking for a review of this collection you can find them here and here.

Firecracker Lacquer Canary Cavalcade Flamingo Fanfare

Firecracker Lacquer Canary Cavalcade Flamingo Fanfare

This is Canary Cavalcade stamped over Flamingo Fanfare using Pueen 23. It's a little faint, but it works great for stamping. 

Firecracker Lacquer Macaw March Canary Cavalcade

Firecracker Lacquer Macaw March Canary Cavalcade

This is Macaw March stamped over Canary Cavalcade using Pueen 46. I was really pleased with the look of the blue over the yellow.  It's subtle, yet not invisible. Perfect for when you want a pattern without being over the top.

I loved this whole collection from the start, but being able to stamp with them really cemented my feelings. As if these killer colors weren't enough, Kendahl is currently giving away a LE color with any purchase of $25 or more through August 26th. If you haven't checked out Firecracker Lacquer yet, please visit her across the internet:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those are nice colors. I just love how subtle the stamping is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love these! Thank you a million times for showing off my polishes on your lovely nails. I really like how Macaw March looks over Canary Cavalcade.

    ReplyDelete