Flowers and Dots featuring Mentality, Painted Polish & Zoya

Friday, August 22, 2014

Good afternoon! Sorry for the delay with today's post. One of my two kitties underwent major surgery and needs to be watched 24/7 for the next few weeks. I usually have at least a weeks worth of posts pre-scheduled, but with all of the vet visits I got a little behind.

First off, let's take a moment to appreciate Painted Polish's Love In the Mist. It's a gorgeous glitter topper jam packed with pastel circles and hexagons of all sizes.


Painted Polish Love In the Mist, Zoya Rocky, Mentality Tint

Painted Polish Love In the Mist, Zoya Rocky, Mentality Tint

I've been going against the summer norms of bright colors and patterns for a while now. I don't know what it is about blue, but I have been wearing a lot of them recently. If you really want to put a season on this mani, I think it would be great for Spring, but I'm a rebel so I do what I want.

Products used: Painted Polish- Love In the Mist, Mentality- Tint , Zoya- Rocky, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat, MoYou London- Pro 07

You Might Also Like

2 comments