Zoya- Yuna

Monday, November 17, 2014

As most of you might know, I have a serious love affair with Zoya. It started as a flirtation as I broke away from many of my favorite mainstream brands. Now it's a full fledged affair with no end in sight. As soon as I started to see swatches of Yuna, I knew it had to be mine. I have been drooling over both the Entice and Ignite collections since they were announced, and hope to add the rest of the colors to my personal collection.

Zoya Yuna Ignite Collection

I picked up Yuna first because it was the most unique color in the Ignite collection. Yuna is a gorgeous blue gray creme with gold shimmer. It's subtle, and work appropriate without being boring. 

Zoya Yuna Ignite Collection


Zoya Yuna Ignite Collection

The formula (as always with Zoya) was top notch. I used two coats in my swatches to achieve full coverage. If you ever question whether or not you should try Zoya, just go for it. Within the last year I have accumulated 23 different colors from Zoya, and I love all of them. I've never been disappointed with their formula or coverage. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's pretty. Love the shimmer running through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flakies really stand out! I like.

    ReplyDelete