The Polish Bar- Shiny Pebbles

Friday, November 14, 2014

There are just a few thing in the polish world that I am a sucker for. White crellies with interesting glitter are one of those things. When I saw The Polish Bar- Shiny Pebbles in a friend's blog sale I knew I had to have it. I'm not usually a fan of orange glitter, but there was something earthy and retro about the color that drew me in. Think of the most fashionable living room in the 1970's, and you will see exactly what I mean.

The Polish Bar Shiny Pebbles

What differentiates this from something hideous is that those intense, almost vile colors are encompassed in a soothing white crelly. 

The Polish Bar Shiny Pebbles

The Polish Bar Shiny Pebbles

Prior to owning Shiny Pebbles, I was unfamiliar with The Polish Bar brand. The formula turned out to be much nicer than a lot of other glitter bombs and crellies I've worn. The crelly base itself was relatively opaque without being thick. I used three coats in my swatches.

If you would like to check out The Polish Bar you can find them here:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a pretty crelly shade that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of the glitter that's available in that aqua color.

    This is a rad combo!

    ReplyDelete