Damask Nail Stamping featuring Conjured Polish, Rainbow Honey, Sinful Colors & MoYou London

Friday, January 16, 2015

I have this thing where I try to only use "untrieds" until I have used everything in my stash. The problem with that idea is that a lot of my untrieds just don't work together. I will usually make an exception if I need a color to stamp with, or an undie for a glitter topper. I was feeling creative the other day, and this is what I came up with:

Conjured Polish Witching Hour Rainbow Honey Schrammi Sinful Colors Snow Me White MoYou London Pro 07.JPG

Conjured Polish Witching Hour Rainbow Honey Schrammi Sinful Colors Snow Me White MoYou London Pro 07.JPG

I started with two coats of Rainbow Honey Schrammi and then topped that with a gradient of Schrammi and Conjured Polish Witching Hour. I was really happy with both formulas, and had no issues blending them. The stamp Sinful Colors Snow Me White using MoYou London Pro 07. I topped it all off with Poshe for extra shine and protection. 

I wasn't sure how I would feel about Rainbow Honey Schrammi because of its orangy-red tone, but it is quite nice in person. I have a LOT of reds, and this one is different from all of them.

What's your favorite type of nail art? Is it something everyone can do, or is there a learning curve?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love to look at water marbles but don't like to do them. I like dots. I like stamping. I'm an equal opportunity nail art-er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water marbles are a gorgeous devil. I need to work on those big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamping over that gradient!

    ReplyDelete