Philly Loves Lacquer Post Update

Thursday, January 01, 2015

I have unfortunately found the need to update my posts regarding the Seeing Isn't Believing Collection I swatched for Philly Loves Lacquer. It has been more than a month since Esther of Philly Loves Lacquer had promised to send out replacement bottles for the defective polish.

If you missed my review of the Seeing Isn't Believing collection here are links to part one and part two.

Philly Loves Lacquer Seeing Isn't Believing Collection Ella Ann


My update reads as follows:

I spoke with Esther of Philly Loves Lacquer about the quality control issues I had mentioned in these posts. I agreed to update my posts to state that Esther reassured me that her products would arrive without pigment chunks. Esther told me that she would send out replacement polish that had not been rushed out. I received that update on November 26th, 2014.

As of December 14th, 2014 I had not received replacement bottles. With the craziness of the season I assumed it had been due to USPS package issues. I contacted Esther to make sure I hadn't missed the package, and was informed that she was so busy from her Thanksgiving sales that she forgot about it. I was then promised that it would be sent out that week. Today is January 1st, 2015, and I have not received any further correspondence from Esther or Philly Loves Lacquer. I am personally a bit wary of ordering anything from her in the future.

Update as of 1/1/2015 3:20pst

Esther has personally reached out to me regarding this post. I will update you if the situation changes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments