Nail Fail Friday- When stamping goes wrong

Friday, January 09, 2015

You know when you have the perfect mani, and you can't wait to show everyone? That was this mani. It lasted a whopping 10 seconds.

This honestly looked nice until I rushed to put a top coat on it. At that point there was some minor smearing, but I told myself that I could live with it.

Zoya Blu Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pronto Purple Vivid Lacquer 030


Zoya Blu Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pronto Purple Vivid Lacquer 030

Today's fail could have been avoided if I had done my mani the day before. I was in a hurry to get out the door to my fiance's holiday party for work. Somehow, between the bathroom and the car, I managed to seriously ding my middle finger. Without having spare time to redo them, that's how I left the house.

The colors are: Zoya- Blu, Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Pronto Purple, and Vivid Lacquer plate 030




Tell me about your biggest nail fail. Were you able to save it?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are still super cute! I've got a million nail fails. I don't usually take pictures of them. lol

    ReplyDelete