Aliexpress Christmas Plate Bundle Swatches

Sunday, December 06, 2015

I want to start off by saying that I'm not affiliated with Aliexpress or the person who sells these plates. I just happened to take a chance on one of their stamping plate specials. The plates included in the trio were: MR-01, MR-02, and MR-03.

They are mostly winter/holiday plates, but there are some Easter images mixed in. I did a quick (and sloppy) demo to show you how well they stamp.

AliExpress stamping plate christmas MR-01

AliExpress stamping plate christmas MR-02

AliExpress stamping plate christmas MR-03

AliExpress stamping plate christmas MR-03

Any weird smudging or overlapping was a result of my quick stamping, and was NOT a reflection of the plate quality. I just wanted to get this done asap so that you guys might be able to pick these up before the holiday season is over.

I think I paid around $6 for all three plates shipped during a special. As of right now they are going for around $6.29/set depending on who you order them from. Mine were shipped via ePacket, which tends to be much quicker than most international mail. 

Was this quick and dirty post helpful? Would you like more content like this in the future?


You Might Also Like

0 comments