Clairestelle8 December Challenge- Christmas Candy

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ok, so I cheated a little bit with this one. I think Christmas Candy was supposed to be something along the lines of gumdrops or candy canes. I decided to be a rebel and create gingerbread nail art.

I started with three coats of Painted Polish Blinded by Bubbly, and three coats of Zoya Jacqueline respectively. After Jacqueline dried, I stamped over it using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cocoa A Go Go. Once all of that had a chance to dry, I topped it off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl. I think it looks classy, but cute for the holidays.

Painted Polish Blinded by Bubbly Zoya Jacqueline Sally Hansen Insta Dri Gingerbread nail art

Painted Polish Blinded by Bubbly Zoya Jacqueline Sally Hansen Insta Dri Gingerbread nail art

This mani was a dream come true... until it peeled off not two hours later. That's what I get for using as glue base coat and doing manual labor. 

Products used

  • Painted Polish- Blinded by Bubbly
  • Zoya- Jacqueline
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Cocoa A Go Go
  • Glisten & Glow- HK Girl Top Coat
  • Plate MR-01

You Might Also Like

0 comments