Christmas Sweater Nails featuring Zoya, Sally Hansen, and Painted Polish

Saturday, December 19, 2015

I wanted to do some funky Christmas sweater nail art, so I consulted a few of my favorite brands. I can't decide if they qualify as ugly sweater nails or super fab sweater nails. Regardless, I think I like them.

I started with two coats of both Painted Polish Enchantress and two coats of Zoya Jacqueline. Once the Zoya dried I stamped over it using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Rapid Red. I sealed it all off with Bohemian Polish Flash Dry.

Christmas sweater nail art using Zoya Jacqueline, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red, Painted Polish Enchantress

Christmas sweater nail art using Zoya Jacqueline, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red, Painted Polish Enchantress

Product list

  • Painted Polish- Enchantress
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red
  • Zoya- Jacqueline
  • Stamping plate MR-03
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry
What do you think? Are they ugly? Cute? Somewhere in between? Leave me a comment and let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments