Bliss Polish Smuggle Sruggle & For the Win Nail Art

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

After my recent Bliss Polish haul I knew I needed to put some of my new colors to use. I would like to title this mani Smuggle Struggle For the Win. The colors work so well together, and the names even suggest it too.

This isn't any old post haul mani. It's a twin mani with the lovely @paintedbyjess. If you don't know her, you might be living under a rock. Her swatches are absolutely gorgeous, so go follow her now if you aren't already doing so.

Bliss Polish Smuggle Struggle Bliss Polish For the Win

Bliss Polish Smuggle Struggle Bliss Polish For the Win

Aren't these colors just to die for?! I knew Smuggle Struggle was pretty, but I had no idea it contained teeny, tiny bar glitters. For the Win has a purple shimmer and gold to silver shifting flakies. You can't really see them in this mani, so you will have to trust me that they exist.

Products used


Bliss Polish is not currently open, but she will reopen some time in January. Check her out across social media for updates.

Store | Facebook | Instagram |


You Might Also Like

0 comments