Bliss Polish Bobs Teal the End

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Is it just me, or is everyone obsessed with all things purple? You know, purple is nice, but I don't feel the need to have every single purple polish ever made. To be honest, I'm not terribly obsessive over any color. What I have noticed is that I occasionally gravitate toward certain color groups or finishes. Over the last six months or so I've really been into teal, and similar blues and greens. I'm not sure what drives it, but I don't hate it.

A couple of months back there was a mystery group custom in the Blissed Out Babes Facebook group. I don't do mysteries, but when swatches started to pop up I was super bummed that I didn't pick it up. Lucky for me, I have a super awesome friend who decided that I needed it.

Bobs Teal the End

teal nail polish close up

matte nail polish

teal nail polish

Formula: A smidge thick, but easy to use. 
Finish: Teal crelly packed with various sizes of holo glitter. This dries with a smooth matte finish as seen in the second photo.
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: I was pleasantly surprised with how this dried smooth and matte. I think I would have worn it without a top coat if I wasn't in such a hurry for it to dry. I got a decent amount of wear time out of this shade. 

This was one of my favorite "mystery" shades. It's not available for purchase, but if you would like to be eligible for future group customs be sure to check out the Blissed Out Babes group rules (in the group sidebar) for details on how to join.

You can find other Bliss Polish creations across the web and at the links listed below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments