ILNP Valerie

Friday, July 15, 2016

For me, a full coverage jelly plus holo is really a no brainer. When I first got the ILNP press release for the Spring 2016 collection, I knew I needed to get all of the jellies. I swatched Jello Shot a while back, so I figured I was long overdue for a post on Valerie.

Valerie

mulberry nail polish close up

mulberry nail polish

mulberry nail polish sunshine

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Mulberry jelly with holographic flakes
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: I opted for three coats, but a fourth coat is optional if you wish to create more depth.

Conclusion

What's not to love about a polish that provides full coverage, depth, and can be turned into a jelly sandwich? Mmm jelly! 

If you would like to pick up ILNP Valerie, you can find it on their website linked below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments