Firecracker Lacquer 4th of July Nail Art

Monday, July 04, 2016

Oh hey there. I see you decided to stop by and see if I've gotten my act together or not. Surprisingly enough, I do have a Fourth of July mani to share with you guys this year. If you've been with me for a year you might remember this mani from last year. I'm normally quite good about scheduling out blog posts for holiday manis, but last year our air conditioning decided to croak over the holiday weekend. When your house goes from a cool 76 to a balmy 100+, it's difficult to convince yourself to do anything productive.

Today's look features some shades from past Firecracker Lacquer collections. Please keep in mind that these were all provided for an honest review back when the collections released.

I'll Have You Home By 10

white nail polish with stars

This was released as part of the Protector Pick Ups Collection back in May 2015. You can see a full review of that collection here. I didn't do a nail close-up during the initial release, so I figured it was a good time to do so.

Parrot Procession

red holo nail polish

Parrot Procession is an oldie, but a goodie. It was part of the very first Firecracker Lacquer collection released in August 2014. If you would like to see swatches of the full Captivating Creaturs collection you can find those here.

4th of July nail art

4th of July nail art

I'm not sure if Kendahl is aware of it, but she produced quite a few colors that work well for a Fourth of July mani. In addition to the two shades previously mentioned, I added Ain't Nothin' But Trouble into the mix. It's a little different from the typically red dominated manis you see for the 4th, but I like the change.

Product List


As of right now the only shade still available from this mani is Ain't Nothin' But Trouble. I'm not sure if the other shades are simply out of stock, or if they have been permanently discontinued. If you are interested in the missing shades be sure to send Kendahl a message.

Since we have ac this year (knock on wood) I'm going to spend the day vegging out and eating some bbq. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday if you celebrate!

You Might Also Like

0 comments