ILNP Night Light with Happy Clouds

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

It's been a couple of weeks since I cut down these crazy long nails, and yet I still can't get used to seeing my old nails. It's almost as though the fingers in my photos don't belong to me. I'm sure that sounds entirely silly, but it's almost like some weird identity crisis. I still have a handful of long nail posts to get through before things are entirely transitioned over.

Today I wanted to do a quick review of ILNP Night Light, and share the stamping I chose to pair it with.

blue holographic nail polish


blue holographic nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Deep blue jelly with holographic flecks
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This shade wore really well for me. I had it on for at least a week before it started to chip. Wear times aren't always helpful because ymmv, but I was quite pleased with the formula overall.

happy cloud nail art

I wanted to do something fun with this shade without covering up too much of it. Night Light reminds me of the night sky, so I thought some cute clouds were in order. My only regret is that they weren't nearly as opaque as I had hoped. 

Products used


Because of this mani I realized that I don't have an opaque yellow that stamps well. Do you guys have any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

0 comments