Neon Water Marble featuring Native War Paints

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hey guys! I finally have another water marble to share with you today. 2017 is going to be the year of the water marble for me, so this definitely won't be the last one. Today's marble features four cheerful shades from Native War Paints.

nail polish bottles
From L-R: Native War Paints Tickled Pink, 1990's Lipstick, Drops of Sunshine, Uranium

water marble nail art

water marble nail art

water marble nail art

This marble has me totally hyped up for summer. Anyone else feel that way?

water marble nail art

water marble nail art

I'm a wee bit obsessed with my black light these days, so anything that ends up being uv reactive gets a round of specialty photos. I'm especially happy with how bright these neons from Native War Paints turned out. 

black light water marble

black light water marble

Products used


I had a ton of fun with these neons, and I hope to pick up a bunch of other shades in the future. To purchase any of the shades used in my mani today you can find them at the links below.



You Might Also Like

0 comments