Powder Perfect Camelot Collection Press Release

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Powder Perfect Camelot Collection Press Release

Hey guys! I'm dropping in for a rare Sunday post to let you know about the upcoming Powder Perfect Camelot Collection.


This collection consists of four holos and one glitter bomb. Now, I've only seen one shade so far, but I think the rest of the collection is going to be incredible!

For this collection Powder Perfect is going to donate 80c (AUD) from every bottle sold to Pencils of Promise as they deliver education & support to children in the developing world. I don't know about you guys, but I love when my purchases help a good cause! Be sure to stay tuned for swatches of the Powder Perfect Camelot Collection. 

To keep up with all upcoming Powder Perfect releases be sure to follow them using the links below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments