Cute Donuts & Sprinkles Nail Art featuring Ever After Polish

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Hey guys! I know I don't normally post on Saturday, but that's going to change this month since I'm participating in another @Clairestelle8Challenge prompt. Before we get into that I thought I would do a quick review of Ever After Polish 2 Peace in a Pod.

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Less pigmented than most polishes. It takes a bit longer to dry and self level.
Finish: Light green crelly with pale pink shimmer
Coverage: 4 coats
Notes: This wasn't my favorite in terms of formula, but I was willing to put up with it because the shade is so dang pretty. I swear there is pink shimmer in there, but my bright lighting setup caused a white-out effect.

If you've followed me for a while you have probably seen my other entries for the @Clairestelle8Challenge prompts. If not you can see them here. Before we get into today's prompt here are the nail art challenge prompts for the month of February:


As you can see the challenge can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. The only thing you have to do is tag Claire's account for a feature and use the hashtag to participate.

I wanted to work through some untrieds (plates and polish), so I decided donuts would be a cute idea for the pastel theme.

donut nail art

donut nail art

sprinkles nail art

donut nail art


Products used


donut nail art

One thing I'm working on this year is nail art decals. This one is ok, but if you look at it for long enough you will notice a few hiccups. There will be a few future decals using the top coat method (pictured above), but I've been experimenting with a different technique recently that makes everything look less clunky. 

Overall I'm happy with these, but I think I will be recreating the look using the new and improved decal method.


You Might Also Like

0 comments