Ever After Polish MPT Y

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hey guys! I hope those of you in places that observe daylight savings time are starting to adjust to the new schedule. I have to say that it throws me off for a few days every time we do it. I honestly wish we would do away with such an antiquated practice.

Today's post focuses on Ever After Polish MPT Y. It's one of the few MPT (mystery prototypes) that I own. Let's check it out!

nail polish bottle
Ever After Polish MPT Y

nail polish swatch


nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Purple leaning gray crelly with holo glitter and multi chrome flakies
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: This shade is so pretty and soft. You could certainly wear this year round, but I think it's just perfect for spring.

This shade is not currently available for sale, but there are a ton of other gorgeous polishes in the Ever After Polish shop. Check out their products by following the links below.

Shop | Facebook | Instagram |


You Might Also Like

0 comments