ILNP Bermuda Breeze

Monday, July 17, 2017

Happy Monday! I'm back with swatches of ILNP Bermuda Breeze. This polish was gifted to me by my mother. She knows how much I love green, so she surprised me with Bermuda Breeze right after ILNP released it.

light green holo nail polish

I have to say, Bermuda Breeze is quite a looker in the bottle alone. That gold/green shimmer is what really elevates this from being a typical green holo.

light green holo nail polish

light green holo nail polish

light green holo nail polish

The gold/green shimmer in ILNP Bermuda Breeze is difficult to capture on camera, but I feel as though you can see it best at this unusual angle. It's certainly more prevalent in person than it is in the photos.

light green holo nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Spring green ultra holo 
Coverage: 3 coats
Price: $10
Notes: This shade exceeded all expectations. I was a bit worried about seeing a visible nail line with this shade, but I was pleasantly surprised that it reached full coverage with three thin coats.


ILNP Bermuda Breeze is currently available for purchase on the ILNP website linked below.

Shop | Facebook | Instagram |



You Might Also Like

0 comments