Vintage Owl Nail Art featuring Powder Perfect Osiris

Friday, July 21, 2017

I am forever in love with Powder Perfect's Egyptology Series. Today's post features one of my top picks from the collection. I've always been a fan of green, so Powder Perfect Osiris was an immediate attaction.

nail polish bottle
Powder Perfect Osiris

That holographic flare has me making heart eyes. How can you not fall head-over-heels in love with Osiris?!

green holographic nail polish swatch

green holographic nail polish swatch

green holographic nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Emerald green micro glitter holo
Coverage: 2 coats
Price: $8.50 (current sale price)
Notes: Due to the nature of micro glitters this may take a little more effort to remove. I used a peel off base coat underneath this mani.


owl themed nail art

Products used



You Might Also Like

0 comments