The Ugliest Sweater Nail Art | Ehmkay Nail x Polished Lifting Winter Nail Art Challenge

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Ugliest Sweater Nail Art | Ehmkay Nail x Polished Lifting Winter Nail Art Challenge

We're just over half way through the nail art challenge! Today's prompt called for ugly sweaters, so I picked two obnoxious colors that I couldn't image wearing as a sweater to create this look.

ugly sweater nail art

I started with a base of B Polished Lime-light. My photos show three thin coats plus a top coat. Once that had time to dry I went back and stamped two accent nails with a sweater patter and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Sonic Bloom.

ugly sweater nail art

Products used

There's still time to jump in and join us for the final few prompts! Check out the first post Winter Wonderland Nail Art | Ehmkay Nail x Polished Lifting Winter Nail Art Challenge for a full list of prompts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments