Sinful Colors Winter Fluid Art feat. Redrum

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Hi all! I finally had a chance to play around with some more Sinful Colors Hypnotic Transforming Top Coats thanks to Oksana of The Polished Koi. I decided to take a bit of a Christmas spin on things for this look.

winter fluid nail art

I have quite a few Sinful Colors greens, but nothing holds a torch to Happy Ending so I knew I had to use this cheerful green as part of the look.

winter fluid nail art

I'm getting both Christmas and planet-like feelings with this look. What do you all think? To recreate this look you can see the full process in the video below.




Products used

  • Sinful Colors - Happy Ending, Snow Me White
  • Sinful Colors Hypnotic Transforming Top Coat - Redrum

You Might Also Like

0 comments