Baby Yoda Stamping feat. Bees Knees Lacquer Winter is Coming + Sugar Bubbles

Friday, October 30, 2020

Hi all! I'm back with swatches of Bees Knees Lacquer Winter is Coming from my personal collection plus some The Child/Baby Yoda stamping! Today is THE day so I felt like it was important to celebrate the return of The Mandalorian. 

I picked up Bees Knees Lacquer Winter is Coming at the Portland Indie Shop summer 2019 and it has sadly been hanging out in my untrieds since then. Not because I didn't want to wear it, but rather because I didn't have the time to. Now that I have the time to give it a proper wear and showcase I am just enamored with it!

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish shown in a bottle with different angles

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish three finger swatch

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish single finger swatch

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish four finger swatch

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish pink glow swatch

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish blue to purple glow swatch

blue to purple magnetic multichrome nail polish low light swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: blue to purple magnetic multichrome with indigo sibling UP and OG UP ghost flakes
Coverage: 3 coats
Price: $14
Notes: For magnetics I like to magnetize the last two coats of the polish as well as the top coat. I work one nail at a time while holding the magnet for 20-30 seconds for the sharpest line.

magnetic blue nail polish with baby yoda stamping

magnetic blue to purple nail polish with frog stamp nail art

baby yoda nail art stamp close up

purple magnetic nail polish with baby yoda and frog nail art stamping

Products used

I feel like even if you haven't spent much time with the Star Wars universe that you can enjoy The Mandalorian as a standalone. Will you be watching the latest season of The Mandalorian? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments