Moon Shine Mani Addicted To You 2.0

Monday, October 12, 2020

Now that I've had a little bit of a breather between swatch engagements I'm able to dig into some of the colors I swatched from my personal collection. Today's post features Moon Shine Mani Addicted To You 2.0. I picked up this gorgeous color at The Indie Shop event when it was here in Portland the summer 2019. Yes, I said summer 2019, and it would probably make you uncomfortable to know that I still have some KBShimmer colors from their rebranding launch in my untried section. Now that I've publicly embarrassed myself, let's get into those swatches!

bright green nail polish with flakes in a bottle

bright green nail polish with flakies swatch

bright green nail polish with flakies close up swatch

bright green nail polish with flakies four finger swatch

bright green nail polish with color shifting flakies swatch different angle

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Neon green jelly packed with color shifting flakies
Coverage: 3 coats


Moon Shine Mani Addicted To You 2.0 doesn't seem to be available any longer, but there are a ton of great greens in the shop. She even has a whole section dedicated to them! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments