Fall Leaves feat. Maniology & Moon Shine Mani

Friday, December 04, 2020

If you're thinking "why fall?" well, winter doesn't officially start until December 21st, so fall manis are totally acceptable. In reality I'm just now getting the chance to post this. This is one of my few fall themed manis this year and I just didn't want to miss posting it. Despite being stuck at home due to the pandemic, I just haven't had a lot of free time between swatching and other obligations. Today's mani features a simple leaf design from one of my favorite Maniology plates.

fall leaf nail art stamping on three fingers

This mani started off with two coats of Moon Shine Mani High Horsepower. This was a limited release through the Polished Gamers Box, so it is not currently available for purchase. 

fall leaf nail art stamping close up

Once my base color was relatively dry I stamped over it using Maniology M022 (Use COURT10 for 10% off), and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Orange Zest. 

fall leaf nail art stamping four fingers

fall leaf nail art stamping low light photo

Products used

You Might Also Like

0 comments