Christmas Fluid Art feat Baroness X Snow Leopard

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

It's been a little while since my last fluid art mani so I thought I would do something festive for this month. All colors featured in today's post were previously sent as pr but they are not currently being posted for that reason. When I was compiling colors for my Christmas fluid art look I wanted shades with enough contrast to pop. I spent a surprising amount of time picking out which red and green to use but I think it was certainly worth the effort.


fluid art nail polish created with christmas colors

fluid art created with christmas colors index finger close up

fluid art created with christmas colors thumb close up

fluid art created with christmas colors four finger swatch

Products used


Are you doing any holiday or winter themed fluid art manis this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments