KBShimmer- "Snow Flaking Way" Review

Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm sure many of you are sick of Winter and snow, but I really had to share this gorgeous winter themed polish with you. 

ImageImageImage

 

Snow Flaking Way is a rich purple jelly with holographic hexagon, circle, bar and snowflake glitter. This is by far the best jelly I have ever worn. Shown above is three coats with no base color. The application was so unbelievably smooth, that I could have mistaken it for a cream. I did have to fish for the snowflakes, but it wasn't too difficult. The only problem I had with the formula was that the snowflakes stuck up through my thick topcoat and got caught on everything. I'm sure this could have been fixed with another layer of topcoat. I am extremely pleased with KBShimmer's jellies, and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.

Polishes used: KBShimmer- "Snow Flaking Way", Poshe- "Topcoat"

| Store | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those snowflakes are pretty big, I would expect them to stick up a bit. It's really pretty though! Great sandwiching of glitters.

    ReplyDelete