Model City Polish- Sugar Cookie Review

Monday, January 13, 2014

I know this is super late, but I had a million other obligations to fulfill before I could share this with you. I decided to wear Model City Polish- "Sugar Cookie" for my Christmas mani. Like all of the Model City colors I own, the formula on this was excellent. 

Image

Image

Sugar Cookie is a white crelly with red, green and gold glitter. Shown above is two coats with no base color. The application was smooth, and easy to work with. I love the color combo, because I feel like it doesn't scream "Christmas" like some of the other holiday colors did.

I wore this mani for about seven days through many abusive activities. I was chip free through several batches of cookies, wrapping gifts, cleaning house and a million dishes. It only started to chip when I started weightlifting again. 

Polishes used: Model City Polish- "Sugar Cookie", Pretty & Polished- "Swift Sparkle"

| Etsy | Facebook | Instagram | Blog | Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments