That Dreaded Six Letter Word

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cardio. It makes me shudder like a villain in a horror movie. I have always hated cardio. For me, cardio is hard, miserable, and something I need to put more effort into. 

Why put more effort into something you hate? 

The only way to improve your weak areas, is to put extra effort into it. I need to tackle it head on, and stop ignoring it. This means scheduling a 1 mile run a few times a week, rain or shine. If you know Oregon, it will most likely be rain.

Some of you may be reading this thinking "housework is cardio." WRONG! If you want to improve something you have to push beyond your level of comfort. 

This is going to be tough for a while, but with some consistency, it should become second nature. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments