Friendship Blogger Award

Monday, January 06, 2014

Image


I was recently nominated by Kirby at The Mercurial Magpie for the Friendship blogger award. The general idea is that you share seven lesser-known facts about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers.




  1. I learned how to fire and operate a steam traction engine when I around 12 years old.

  2. I learned how to hula hoop a few years ago (as an adult) and have been hooked ever since. I also picked up poi style hooping because of it. One day I hope to own a fire hoop! Image

  3. I have had an on again/off again relationship with painting. When I paint I am super happy, but getting started again is always  frustrating. ImageImage

  4. I love baking! I'm ok at cooking, but I can almost always bake something new and have it turn out well.

  5. My boyfriend and I lived within a mile of each other as children, but didn't meet until college.

  6. I was selected to be part of the TAG (Talented & Gifted) program in elementary school. When I took the letter home to my mom I cried and begged her to decline the offer. I was terrified that it meant I would have to do more homework. Fast forward to college when I was placed on academic probation for a terrible semester...

  7. I love things that glow in the dark. I would totally put up glow-in-the-dark stars over our bed, but my boyfriend would think I'm a weirdo.


I nominate:

  1. 110 Pounds and Counting

  2. The Step Mom Chronicles

  3. Model City Polish

  4. Lucky 13 Lacquer

  5. Polished Nubs

  6. Rubber Shoes in Hell

  7. Workout Nirvana

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww, you tagged me! I feel special. :)

    I wish I could hula hoop. It's pretty awesome, and a great workout. And I love baking, too, but not cooking. Baking is just so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete