Butter London- The Black Knight Review

Friday, February 28, 2014

I picked up The Black Knight ages ago, and finally got around to wearing it the other day. I think I get what all the hype is about!

Image

Image

The Black Knight is a black cream with pink, blue, gold glitter. Shown above is two coats with no base color. The application of this was fairly smooth. I did have a few issues with the glitter building up on the tip of my nail, but it was easy to correct. I really love how sparkly the polish was overall. I can't say that I would spend this much money on a mainstream polish under normal circumstances, but the color combo was unique to anything else I had seen. 

Polishes used: Butter London- "The Black Knight", Revlon- "Quick Dry Top Coat"

Do you own any Butter London's? Are they worth the extra money?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I don't own a single Butter London. I have a few on my wishlist though, this being one of them. I just can't justify the cost. I need to find them on a swap board or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. Cute, colourful and dark all at the same time.
    I also don't have any Butter London's for the same reason as kendahl. I just try to put them out of my mind, they don't exist. O.O I'm the same with Deborah Lippman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don’t have many Butter London’s (Only 4), but now I really want to add this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous color! Love the different colored shimmer in this dark polish :)

    ReplyDelete