Happy Valentine's Day!

Friday, February 14, 2014

I've always been torn on celebrating Valentine's Day because it is so retail focused. Since I had appropriate colors for a holiday mani, I figured why not!

Image

This is two coats of Pretty & Polished- "First Kiss" topped with one coat of OPI- "Minnie Style." The application on First Kiss was smooth, but could have used a third coat. It dries matte, so using a topcoat is necessary to extend the wear time. I'm sure you've noticed by now that I suddenly have shorties. I had a gym accident that broke the nail on my index finger. I haven't had nails this short in almost six months, so relearning how to paint short nails was quite an experience. 

Polishes used: Orly- "Bonder", Pretty & Polished- "First Kiss", OPI - "Minnie Style", Poshe- "Top Coat"

Do you have any fun plans for Valentine's Day or are you running solo and celebrating Galentine's Day? 

 

| Shop | Facebook | Instagram |

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love Valentine's day for the candy and decorations, because I love pink and glitter. I don't do the other part of it though, where I force my SO to spend money on me because the world tells him to. :) I did go to the store yesterday and buy bulk amounts of candy, but that's just because I'm a fat kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think I am going to hit the store tomorrow for the candy. As for the gifting part, I try to talk Brian out of it, but it never works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love First Kiss! Pretty & Polished is my favorite indie brand by far and I have this duo on it's way to me! Very pretty combination and sorry about your break :-( It doesn't look that bad at all so don't worry!!!

    ReplyDelete